No matter what mobile phone you’re using, their App stores are populated with amazingly useful apps. From games to productivity apps, they’re all in there.
In today’s article, we are going to talk about one productivity app for Android that is rapidly gaining in popularity.
The Android mobile phone I am referring to is none other than the Polaris Office app. To know more about this productivity app, let’s first take a look at its features:
- View and edit Microsoft Office documents / View documents in PDF
- Supported Formats: doc docx / xls xlsx / ppt pptx / pdf / txt
- Export to PDF and Memo
- Automatic sync of all documents via Polaris Drive
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive / Amazon Cloud Drive / Drop Box / OneDrive / uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Archive important documents separately
- Search document titles and body content
- Add and edit header/ footer/ endnote and footnote
- Ruler available
- Over 300 formulas for Arithmetic/ Finance/ Date/time/ Statistical/ Database/ Look up and more
- 24 different templates / 20 2D/3D charts / 173 different shapes
- 37 slide transition effects
- Camera mode that can be used to take pictures and apply them to the document / Insert and play video clips / Directly open zip files
The Polaris Office App for Android is a very handy office applications app that allows you to create, edit, and view office documents right on your Android mobile phone.
Since the need for presentations and documents have skyrocketed through the years, it is very handy to be able to create documents anytime, anywhere, and you can do it with the Polaris Office App for Android mobile phones.
This app supports a wide variety of office formats such as .doc, .xls, .docx., .ppt., .pdf, and .txt. You can also save all of your created documents on their own Polaris cloud storage service.
Not only that but this app also has seamless integration with other popular cloud storage services such as OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, and so much more!
If you’re a student, this app is also very useful for you. The Polaris Office App for Android allows you to convert all of your current word or excel documents into .pdf format for easy viewing. This is especially useful when you want to submit a written project to your professor, for example.
The Polaris Office App for Android mobile phones also has support for stylus pens as well. You can highlight, draw, or write with a stylus pen and you’re not going to be plagued with problems at all.
Furthermore, you can also make use of a pointer pen to control your presentations as well. This is quite useful whenever you’re going to present something to your employer or professor, among other things.
The Polaris Office App for Android mobile phones comes with a plethora of editing tools that you can use in order for you to create the perfect document, spreadsheet, or presentation that suits your needs.